Mon, Aug 10|
Live Savers Training Center
6 Week Nursing Assistant Program
Our full time day and evening programs are 120 hours each & approximately 6 weeks long.
Time & Location
Aug 10, 2020, 9:00 AM PDT – Sep 04, 2020, 1:00 PM PDT
Live Savers Training Center, 4660 S Eastern Ave Suite #100, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
About the Course
Are You A Potential Nursing Assistant Student?
- Good Moral Character
- In Good Physical & Mental Healthcare
- Able to pass a physical examination
- Qualifying Background Check
- HS Diploma / GED Preferred
Check Our Website For More Upcoming Courses
- American Heart Association (CPR)
- NCLEX Study Workshops
- CNA Review Courses
Nursing Assistant Program
Our full time day and evening programs are 120 hours each & approximately 6 weeks long. It is an alternative program that fits the schedule for students that work full-time hours but would also like to continue their education in the healthcare field. The course is designed to prepare students for the Nevada certified nursing assistant exam.
This program prepares students to work in various healthcare settings. The program focuses on basic principles of nursing practice that encourages students to think critically while working alongside healthcare team members.
- 4 Weeks – Lecture & Lab Skills (Monday – Thursday)
- 1 Week off site clinical training (Monday – Friday)
- Test prep review course
- On-site testing for state exam
The Course Includes The Following:
- Nursing Assistant Textbook
- Navy Blue Scrubs (Top & Bottom)
- American Heart Association BLS / CPR Course
- BP Cuff & Stethoscope (Second Hand Watch)
Clinicals– Monday – Friday 7a – 3p
Day Classes– Monday – Thursday 9a – 2p
Eve Classes– (Waiting List) 4p - 9p