Mon, Jan 25|
Live Savers Training Center
6 Week Nursing Assistant Program
Our full time day and evening programs are 120 hours each & approximately 6 weeks long.
Time & Location
Jan 25, 2021, 9:00 AM PST – Mar 05, 2021, 9:00 PM PST
Live Savers Training Center, 4660 S Eastern Ave Suite #100, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
About the Course
Are You A Potential Nursing Assistant Student?
- Good Moral Character
- In Good Physical & Mental Healthcare
- Able to pass a physical examination
- Qualifying Background Check
- HS Diploma / GED Preferred
Check Our Website For More Upcoming Courses
- American Heart Association (CPR)
- NCLEX Study Workshops
- CNA Review Courses
Nursing Assistant Program
Our full time day and evening programs are 120 hours each & approximately 6 weeks long. It is an alternative program that fits the schedule for students that work full-time hours but would also like to continue their education in the healthcare field. The course is designed to prepare students for the Nevada certified nursing assistant exam.
This program prepares students to work in various healthcare settings. The program focuses on basic principles of nursing practice that encourages students to think critically while working alongside healthcare team members.
- 4 Weeks – Lecture & Lab Skills (Monday – Thursday)
- 1 Week off site clinical training (Monday – Friday)
- Test prep review course
- On-site testing for state exam
The Course Includes The Following:
- Nursing Assistant Textbook
- Navy Blue Scrubs (Top & Bottom) - 2 pairs
- American Heart Association BLS / CPR Course
- Gait Belt & Second Hand Watch
Clinicals– Monday – Friday 7a – 3p for day students and 3p - 11p for evening students
Day Classes– Monday – Thursday 9a – 2p
Eve Classes– Monday – Thursday 5p - 10p